Keeping your lingerie in tip top condition
- We advise all underwired garments are hand washed only. Machine washing can cause fabric to shrink, misshape the wires and cause them to push through the fabric.
- Wires can cause considerable damage to your machine and can be costly to fix.
- Dry your lingerie away from direct heat, radiators and tumble dryers can cause damage to delicate fabrics.
- It is best to use luke warm water to hand wash your lingerie. This will help to keep the shape, colour and delicate fabrics such as lace and embroidery in good condition. Hot water can cause greying of white fabrics.
- Do not use fabric conditioner as this breaks down Lycra.
- Apply sun lotion at least half an hour before putting swimwear on to help prevent staining of fabric.
- Rinse in clean cool water after swimming in the sea or swimming pool.
- Hand wash underwired swimwear as per lingerie.
- Do not use fabric conditioner as this breaks down Lycra and degrades swimwear.
- Metal trims can become hot when in direct sunlight or saunas, caution should be taken.
These instructions are guidelines only; please refer to the garments care label for full care instructions.